- staying with my room-mates..
- getting home after midnight..n late parties
- late night movie shows with friends..
- mac donalds/pizza hut/shiamak davar institute dance classes
- impulse shopping to the tune of thousands
- eating out every other night
- weird experimentational cooking
- not tidying up my room/cupboard/kitchen
- wearing clothes too tight/short/low
- treasure hunt every night (my mom would remember where exactly I put my stuff)
- pyjama parties
- waiting for the last day of every month for the paycheque.
- free internet, free internet, free internet
- A/c cabin in this scroching heat from 9 to 5.
- jamuns (the purple sour n sweet ones), pears, apricots, peaches,strawberries,lychees,mulberries and all other fruit varieties that I haven't ever seen sold by roadside vendors in trivandrum
- the occasional trekking,parasailing,horse riding trips with friends.
waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh...I am too sad already.. Pass me the tissue please.sniff sniff..pffffttt..Thank you..I was sneaking around with a friend's digicam trying to get pictures of my office and not look like someone who would sell it to international terrorists given a chance. But couldn't click much.. People really don't like flashes in their eyes when they are coding. They also complained that I take too much time setting the camera angles and other finer details that they develop cramps being in the same pose. hmmph..No wonder we don't have any super models here..
going home..2 months... haaa... I am sure I'll be bored to death..
p.s. this is not meant to be a post..Was trying time pass blogging to kill time (what else?). Comments like 'go fly a kite, get a life' would put your life in great danger. (have I told you that I know voodoo???)